Need Invoice Discounting?
Compare Invoice Discounting

Courier/Logistics Industry finance

Cashflow Issues for the Logistics Sector

Paying Wages

Fuel Costs

Insurance costs

Buying additional vehicles

Cashflow Solutions for the Logistics Sector

Invoice Finance

Businesses In the transport sector are frequently faced with payment terms between 30-90 days. As your business has day to day running cots such as wages, fuel and insurance the payment lag can cause huge cashflow headaches.

Invoice Finance, otherwise known as factoring or confidential invoice discounting, can free up cash in your businesses outstanding invoices by eliminating payment terms. This will allow you to continue to pick up work knowing you have the ability to instantly receive up to 90% on the invoices you raise. This 90% can be used towards all your businesses cash requirements such as fuel costs and wages. You receive the remaining 10% when your customer pays, minus your pre agreed %. This is how it works:

This is how it works

Upload your invoice

Upload your invoice

Get up to  100% of your invoice immediately

Get up to 95% of your invoice immediately

Improve your cashflow

Improve your cashflow

Why would a business in the logistic sector use invoice finance:

Improve day to day cashflow

Insure your invoices

Outsource Credit Control (optional)

Grow and fund new projects

Negotiate better terms with your supplier by having the ability to pay up front or sooner

Quick and simple to set up

Does my business qualify?


No minimum turnover required

Sole Trader, LLP or Ltd Company

No Trading History Required

Courier Exchange Finance

If your business works alongside platforms such as the Courier Exchange (CX) you will face payment terms of up to 90 days on your invoices. When raising a large amount of invoices daily or weekly credit control can become a job in itself. By factoring your invoices not only do you receive up to 90% of your invoice on day 1, you can also outsource your credit control. Due to high volume and low value invoicing some factoring providers do not fund businesses who use this portal at all. Compare Factoring however work with a number of providers who are delighted to support the sector and can release funds to your business within a couple of days.

Courier Exchange
Asset Finance
Start up Finance
Chat

Compare
Quotes Now

Chat

Need Invoice
Discounting?